Metal braces are no longer the only method to straighten and align the teeth and jaw. Invisalign clear aligners have made it possible for teens and adults to beautify their smile invisibly. If you’re looking for a discreet way to improve the appearance of your teeth, consider Millennium Smiles for Invisalign in Frisco, TX.
Today’s dental patients have a wide range of convenient and effective treatment options for straightening crooked and misaligned teeth. At Millennium Smiles in Frisco, TX, Dr. Dunia Korous offers Invisalign® clear aligners for teen and adult patients with mild to moderate orthodontic needs who do not want the embarrassment or hassles associated with traditional metal braces.
What to Expect from Invisalign Clear Aligners
Invisalign’s clear aligners benefit users in many ways.
- Treats simple to complex cases.
- It’s virtually invisible.
- Favorite foods and activities can still be enjoyed because Invisalign is removable.
- Invisalign makes it easier to keep up oral hygiene because you don’t have to clean around wires and brackets.
- No brackets and wires means no risk of injuries from them.
- Fewer office visits when compared to metal braces.
- Most orthodontic insurance plans cover the treatment.
- Propel can expedite treatment time.
How Propel Expedites Treatment Time
Your Invisalign treatment can be enhanced with Propel to expedite treatment time. Propel is an innovative device that activates blood flow stimulating your bodies natural response to speed up bone adjustment. FDA registered, Propel has been clinically proven to decrease braces wear time by up to 50%.
Ask Dr. Korous if Propel can help to fast track your Invisalign treatment at your next dentist visit, or contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Millennium Smiles for Invisalign in Frisco, TX
We’re happy to offer Invisalign in Frisco, TX. Call our office today at 972-987-4899 for more information on how we can use clear aligners to improve the look of your smile. You can also schedule an appointment online.